Please visit this page for regular updates on policies and procedures related to Community School operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. *Indicates a recent change to a policy on the page.
Last update: September 8, 2020
- VDH Algorithm for Evaluating a Child with COVID-19 Symptoms or Exposure (August 24, 2020)
- Community School Daily Health Screening Form
- Phase Guidance for Virginia Schools from the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Community School’s Complete Plan to Reopen for 2020/2021
Recent Family Correspondence
- Linda’s Welcome Back on the First Friday of School (September 4, 2020)
- Friendly Reminders Before We See You on Tuesday! (August 29, 2020)
- Getting Ready to Return to School – Drop off, pick up, After School Care and More (August 14, 2020)
- Summer Letter to CS Families from Linda Roth (July 18, 2020)
- Reopening Plan for Fall (June 16, 2020)
Before School and After School Programs
Due to social distancing restrictions, we will be limiting the number of students in Before School and After School programs. Families will be required to register in advance to reserve a spot for each child. If you anticipate needing childcare on a daily basis, please contact Patrick Critzer as soon as possible to reserve your spot for the school year. More information will be coming soon regarding registration procedures.
Questions & Concerns
If you think your child will need special accommodations related to health concerns or a diagnosed disability, please contact Linda Roth.